miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary RNA-targeted therapeutics with a specific focus on microRNAs and their role in diseases where there is a high unmet medical need. Using our expertise in RNA-based therapeutics and systems biology we have created a diverse pipeline of RNA-targeted product candidates.
The HR Admin/Generalist will contribute to the ongoing development of HR initiatives through administrative support and generalist duties in alignment with key business objectives. The incumbent will be a cross-functional team member and resource to individuals across the entire organization. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain personnel documents and files
- Maintain documents from service and benefit providers
- Assist with FMLA administration and EEOC reporting
- Manage interview scheduling and routine communication with candidates:
- Schedule and coordinate phone and face-to-face interviews
- Coordinate reference calls
- Initiate background checks and verify employment & education history
- Schedule new hire orientation meetings and training
- Arrange for catered meals and other provisions
- Draft, finalize, and distribute memoranda, email messages, meeting notes and other communications.
- Organize and prioritize duties and projects to facilitate effective and efficient execution within requisite timelines
- Proactively address problems and develop solutions
- Conduct research and manage other special projects
Suitable candidates will possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, and a minimum three years of relevant experience. PHR certification and/or biopharma experience preferred.
- Familiarity with FMLA compliance and processing procedures
- Experience with EEOC reporting
- Ability to exercise good judgment in confidential situations
- High ethical standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Reliable, self-motivated, team player capable of proactively managing day-to-day responsibilities
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to interact in a professional and pleasant manner with internal employees and external visitors/collaborators.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more, visit our website at www.miragentherapeutics.com.